Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Babies everywhere!

Just did a head count on babies at Southern Treasures in Georgia and we have a total of 29!  Most babies are Holland Lops. That is unreal. Usually have more ND babies born. My start into Jersey Woolies has been slow. Have had quite a few misses so far, but I just keep breeding the does back. They will have babies eventually, I am quite sure. So excited about all of our new upcoming juniors! Cannot wait to get to a show to see if we are suffering from acute barn blindness, as that seems to be the case every single time we get excited! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas this week and a Happy New Year next week! And hope everyone's nest boxes are as full as ours are. :-)

9 comments:

  1. Hey there! i've been looking around for a holland lop baby! my email is zippermouth@yahoo.com.

    i so,so,so look forward to talking to you further!

    -Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got any orange bucks?
    Been looking for one for awhile now.
    Email me at: tjheadrick33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello i m looking for a nederland dwraf rabbit . Do you have one? Please answer me . My mail : celine_venturelli@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. please contact me Tiffany!
    beansatl@gmail.com
    or
    770-545-0652

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any holland lop babies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking for any kind of small bunny please contact me at my number 912-307-9281 or my email bsmith@tommyjsmith.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am interested in holland lop or mini lops. I would prefer blue ones if they are available. Please let me know if you have any by contacting me at strickland_ashlan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Merry Christmas
    I am looking to expand my family with a Netherland Dwarf baby. Do you have any available? If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience I would appreciate it. My email is freestorm411@yahoo.com
    Thank you
    Kim Turner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I am looking for a holland lop baby rabbit. Please email me at frenchpuppies@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete